Saturday, February 23, 2013

Hello Everyone:

Woo Hoo - Weekend. I slept late this morning, it was great. I am going to craft all day. Such fun. Oh What A Wonderful Day - Woo Hoo.  So how are you going to spend the day?

Today's card is a Birthday card. The base is Rich Razzleberry Card Stock.I layered Sycamore Street Designer Series Paper and Old Olive on the base. I embossed the Old Olive Card Stock with the Vine Street embossing folder. I covered the seam with Summer Starfruit Satin Stitched Ribbon. I layered Naturals White Card Stock on top of Rich Razzleberry Card Stock with Brights Designer Series Paper on top of that.  The Bird and leaves were stamped with Blissful Bird stamp set with Old Olive and Rich Razzleberry Ink. They were punched with the Bird Builder Punch. I used Rasberry Ripple Satin Stitched Ribbon on the top layer of the card. The flowers were punched in Rich Razzleberry and Daffodil Delight Card Stock using the Boho Blossoms punch and Itty Bitty Shapes Punch embellished with Pearl Jewels. The Happy Birthday is stamped with From My Heart stamp set.





















No comments:

Post a Comment