Sunday, February 24, 2013

Faux Patina

Hi Everyone:

I went to church this morning and had a wonderful time. Got to see all my friends. I almost didn't make it because there was ice on the driveway and I almost fell down when I went outside to warm up the car. Other than that, having a wonderful day making cards. What kind of fun are you doing today?

I have two cards for you today. It seems everyone is making Faux Patina cards. Well I had to give it a try and this is what I came up with. Hope you like them.

For the Cards I used Whisper White to make the Faux Patina and the colors I used are: Real Red, Marina Mist and Early Expresso. The stamps are from From My Heart. The card stock is Crumb Cake, Real Red, Pacific Point. The accessories and embellishments are: Lacy Brocade embossing folder, Gold Embossing Powder, Window Frames Framlits, Labels Framlits, Festive Paper Piercing Pack, Pearl Jewels, Scallop Edge Border Punch, Snail, Paper Piercing Tool, and dimensionals.























No comments:

Post a Comment