Friday, March 15, 2013

Sweet Friend

Hello Everyone. Sorry it's so late on my post today. Internet was down again. My husband finally got it up not too long ago. Seems the cable that comes into the house has a short in the connector. When they put the cable in, they did not do it properly and we have the connector sticking out of the wall about 3 inches and I am constantly bumping it, so I guess I have finally messed up the connector. Internet people are coming out in the morning and maybe they will fix it so it doesn't stick out 3 inches. 

Today's card was really fun to make. The base is Old Olive Card Stock with Whisper White embossed with the Fancy Fan embossing folder that I stamped with Old Olive before I embossed it. I cut a piece of Real Red Card Stock with the Apothecarry Accents Framelits and embossed it with the Fancy Fan embossing folder. Under the Real Red I placed a chevon using Brights Designer Series Paper. I stamped the Old Olive oval with You Are Loved stamp with Versa Mark and embossed with White Embossing Powder. I used the white gel pen to stitch around the oval and the swirl. The oval was punched using - of course - the X-Large Oval Punch. The butterfly was punched using the Bitty Butterfly Punch and Brights Designer Series Paper with Rhinestone Jewels added. The flower was made from the Pop Up Posies Designer Kit. I sprayed the flower with Platinum Shimmer Spray and I colored the brad with a brights marker to match the flower. I sponged the flower with Daffodil Delight Ink and sprayed it with Real Red 
Re-inker that was added to alcohol.I punched a Daffodil Delight flower using the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch for the center of the Designer Builder Brad.

























I hope you have enjoyed yourself here. Come back again.




No comments:

Post a Comment