Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Priority Friend
Woohoo, got my computer back. I really missed it, kinda makes me wonder how I ever survived before computers were invented. OMG, shows you how old I am, oops. Oh well, I had a wonderful time this morning. I went to bible study with my friends at church. Didn't want to go as it's soooo cold outside. I think whoever made the calendar this year made a huge mistake. Tomorrow is the first day of spring - isn't it supposed to be warm in the spring? It definitely is not warm here yet. Who else is cold besides me?

Today's card base is Whisper White layered with Elegant Eggplant Card Stock and then layered with Real Red Core'dinations that I embossed with the Fancy Fan embossing folder. I then sanded the edges of the embossing. The next layer is Summer Starfruit Card Stock that I embossed with Square Lattice Embossing folder. I used the Whisper White Card Stock in the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Punch and cut it in half to make two pieces that I adhered to the Summer Starfruit. On top of the Summer Starfruit I stamped Whisper White with the Stampin' Blocks using Elegant Eggplant Ink. I then cut the chevron using Hearts A Flutter framelits. I then wrapped 3/8" Summer Starfruit Satin Stitched Ribbon around the card and tied it into a knot. I punched Elegant Eggplant and Whisper White Card Stock using Ovals Framelits. The stamped Summer Startfruit ink on the Whisper White using the Stampin' Blocks. I then stamped flowers using Real Red and Elegant Eggplant using Everything Eleanor stamps. I used the Brights Designer Series Paper to punch a circle using an Itty Bitty Shapes Punch for the inside of the Designer Builder Brad which is attached to the center of the ovals. I punched Priority Friend using the Priority Mail Stamp Set. The Whisper White Card Stock was sponged with Real Red ink and punched with the Large Postage Stamp Punch.



























No comments:

Post a Comment