Friday, March 22, 2013

Just For You

Hello Everyone.

Glad today is Friday. Looking forward to sleeping in. Hubby been working overtime this week and have been getting up at 5:30 - sure makes for a long day and an even longer week. You know I think whoever made the calendars lied to us this year. It is now officially Spring, but it is still colder than the dickens here. The high for the next 5 days is in the 30's. That's not Spring to me. 

My card reminds me of Spring. Pretty flowers. I love flowers in the Spring. Haven't seen any here yet. The base of the card is Daffodil Delight. I then embossed Pacific Point Card Stock using the Framed Tulips Embossing Folder. I lightly sponged Illuminate Ink on the tulips. I layered Pumpkin Pie Designer Series Paper on next. The flower and the background are part of the Pop Up Posies Designer Kit. I sponged Pacific Point, Pumpkin Pie, and Daffodil Delight ink on the flower. I added some leaves using the Secret Garden Framelits and Old Olive Card Stock. The stamp is Just For You  stamped in Pacific Point ink and the stamp is also part of the Pop Up Posies Designer Kit. I then spayed the whole card in Frosted White Shimmer Spray.














No comments:

Post a Comment