Monday, February 18, 2013

This Too Shall Pass

Afternoon Everyone. Sorry about posting so late. With today being a holiday, my husband slept till this afternoon and of course, my computer is in the bedroom. I had to wait for him to get up so I could get to my computer.

Today's card I made for my sister as she has been under the weather. I hope this finds her doing better and puts a smile on her face.

For the card base I used Whisper White Card Stock. I then embossed Regal Rose Card Stock using the Stripes embossing folder. I used Brights Designer Paper in Regal Rose for the top half of the card. For the envelope I used the Big Shot Scallop Envelope Die, stamped with Everything Elanor and From My Heart. I put Whisper White 3/8' Taffeta Ribbon between the Regal Rose and Brights Designer Paper. For the little flowers I used the Boho Blossoms Punch and the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch. I put the flowers together using the Silver Mini Brads.





















No comments:

Post a Comment