Thursday, February 28, 2013

Thinking Of You - Butterfly

Hi Everyone: The weather seems to be getting worse. It is snowing. I like warm weather. I'm sure some of you people like snow and cold weather, I'm just not one of them. Who likes to go snow skiing and snow boarding?

Todays card is on Very Vanilla and Daffodile Delight card Stock. I used Perfect Plum, Raspberry Ripple and Old Olive Card Stock for the banners. Each one is stamped with a Bloomin Marvelous stamp and embossed with White Embossing Powder. The banners were cut with Hearts A Flutter Framlits. Each banner is attached with a White Brad. The saying is from You Are Loved stamp set. I tied a Raspberry Ripple 3/8" Satin Stitched Ribbon around the card. I attached a bow to the ribbon with a White Brad.












No comments:

Post a Comment