Friday, February 15, 2013

There's Only One You

Hi Everyone. I have been busy today. Just been one of those days where I have been busy but I have not accomplished anything. To top it off, I'm don't even know what I did today. I just know I have been busy all day. Have you had days like that? Looked outside not too long ago, would you believe it was snowing and it's 65 degrees. Hahaha, that is funny, but I'm glad I'm not outside today.

Today I have based by entry today on Justin Krieger's blog. http://jkcards.wordpress.com/ Actually I kinda have copied his layout and the way he posts. I guess I need to ask his permission, so depending on what he says, I might not post like this anymore. But I think his posts are so awsome.

I am going to try and get in the habit of listing the supplies I have used to make my cards. This blogging stuff is still new to me. 

For the card base I have used whisper white cardstock. On the flower I used Illuminate ink and clear embossing powder to stamp the power on whisper white cardstock with the Secret Garden stamps found in the the Spring Catalog. I made alcohol ink with Certainly Celery and Pretty in Pink. I sprayed the bottom layer of the flower with Pretty in Pink alcohol ink and the top layer with Certainly Celery alcohol ink. I then sprayed the flower with Frosted White Shimmer ink that I added to alcohol. I layered the flower using glue dot. I added a Vintage Faceted Button with a Pearl Jewel  to the center of the flower with a glue dot. I cut the flower layers using Secret Garden Framlits from the Spring Catalog. The banners are cut with Hearts a Flutter Framlits using Tea for Two Designer Series Paper, both are from the Spring catalog. I sponged the edges of the flower layers and the banner with Crumb Cake ink. I stamped the background in Baja Breeze using Everything Elanor stamp set. The saying There's Only One You is from Vintage Verses Stamp Set and is stamped in Basic Black ink.


Stampin' Up Products Used:

Cardstock: Very Vanilla

Designer Series Paper: Tea for Two - Spring Catalog

Ink: Illuminate, Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery, Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze, and Basic Black

Stamps: Vintage Verses - Sale-a-Bration Catalog
Secret Garden - Spring Catalog
Everything Elanor

Framlits: Hearts a Flutter - Spring Catalog
Secret Garden - Spring Catalog

Emboss: Clear Embossing Powder

Embellishments: Vintage Faceted Buttons, Jewels Pearl

Tools: Big Shot, Stampin Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Snail


No comments:

Post a Comment