Thursday, February 21, 2013

Rapid Recovery

Hello Everyone,

It is still really cold here. I am definitely ready for spring. I really dislike cold weather. I would love to open my windows and let some fresh air in. Don't you think your house gets really stuffy in the winter time?


I cased this card from Stampin Connection. I don't know who I got it from. I found several cards that I liked and I copied and pasted them into a document and printed. It never occurred to me to add the names next to the cards. I apologize to whoever I got the card idea from and those of you reading the post.

Today's card base is Naturals White Card Stock. I layered Sycamore Street Designer Series Paper and Daffodil Delight chevron and Tangerine Tango scallop ribbon border made with the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch. I then layered Tangerine Tango and Naturals White ovals made with the Ovals Collection Framlits. The stamp is from Patterned Occasions using Daffodil Delight and Tangerine Tango Marker. Tangerine Tango heart was made using the Small Heart Punch. A Rhinestone Jewel was added to the heart. Accessories used were Tomboy Glue, demonsionals, and Snail.













No comments:

Post a Comment